The name of this product really does give everything away, with AltaWhite designed with the sole aim of providing customers with gleaming, white teeth. Moreover, there actually appears to be some substance behind such claims, after the product was featured positively on some of the biggest media networks in the world. Following on from this euphoria, we’ll now take a look at the pros and cons of AltaWhite through this review.
The breakdown on AltaWhite
- · Unlike most teeth whitening products designed for home use, there are no strips to wear with AltaWhite. This makes your job much easier, and less messy
- · You can rid yourself of all of those expensive trips to the dentist as you try and whiten your smile
- · As well as being aesthetically effective, AltaWhite will also make your teeth healthier by removing plaque
- · Your days won’t be weighed down by AltaWhite, with the product taking just seconds to apply
- · You can try the product without any financial risk due to the generous free package offer that the manufacturers are running
- · AltaWhite is not available on prescription
- · The product probably is not suitable for those individuals who are sensitive to various dentistry products
How does it work?
While most dentistry products rely on strips to implement their whitening techniques, this is not the case with AltaWhite. Instead, the product is based on a three step process that relies heavily on a formulated powder:
1. The customer starts the process by snapping the swab tip in preparation for application.
2. The swab will then be dipped into the accompanying powder.
3. The user then applies the swab to their teeth, covering all areas thoroughly.
As you may have guessed, the main reason why AltaWhite works is through this powder that arrives with the product. This powder is composed of magnesium and aluminium tri-hydroxide and these products are crucial in the teeth whitening process. They allow stains to be easily removed from the teeth, while they can also remove any yellow blemishes.
Will AltaWhite work for you?
It is impossible to rely on statistical evidence for this product, although there are other several other issues that can be looked at. For example, AltaWhite has been featured heavily in the media and the fact that CNN, USA Today and MSN have all spoke very highly of the product certainly does it countless favours for its reputation.
As you may expect, it’s not just the media who are raving about AltaWhite. There are a huge number of customer reviews and most of these individuals indicate that the product has helped them have white teeth in a matter of days. Moreover, all of these customers are of completely different ages, which suggests that AltaWhite can work for practically anyone.
Does AltaWhite have side effects?
Unfortunately, it is pretty much impossible to find an effective dentistry product that arrives without any side effects. Still, there is no current evidence that suggests there are any long-term effects with AltaWhite, although those customers with sensitive teeth may experience some discomfort in the early stages of use.
AltaWhite review summary
There has certainly been a huge surge in teeth whitening products over the years, although this one undoubtedly differs from the majority that are on the market. While most will make use of the troublesome strips that have to be applied to teeth for a few seconds at a time, AltaWhite differs by this new solution involving powder. Considering the fact there are so many glistening (pardon the pun) customer reviews of the product, if you are looking to perfect a white smile then AltaWhite could be the treatment for you.